The Libertarian Party of Greater Peoria is a political organization that advocates for peace and prosperity through the defense of civil liberties and free trade. We believe the answer to America’s political problems does not lie in government or special interests, but rather through individual liberty and freedom to its furthest limits. To that end the Party affirms the following principles as embodied in the party platform:
– Each individual possesses the inalienable right to life, liberty, and justly acquired property.
– No person or institution, public or private, has the right to initiate the use of force or fraud against another.
– Individuals are entitled to choose their own lifestyles so long as they do not forcibly interfere with lives of others.
– The only moral purpose of government is the preservation of individual rights.
– The voluntary exchange of goods and services is essential for a free and prosperous society of diverse beliefs
We ask everyone throughout Greater Peoria to join us in the fight for liberty and support our efforts to restore our Constitution. We know that together we can show the world that “Liberty Plays in Peoria!”